Monday, March 10, 2014

Sarah Stevenson for Target [Preview]

Target (@TargetCanada) is well known for collaborating with some of fashion's leading names and I was ecstatic when they finally open up in Canada mainly because of these collabs. Not being able to afford most of these designers offerings, these affordable collabs are the perfect way to get a taste of their design. They also generate big buzz and always leads to sell out within hours.


Sarah Stevenson (@SarahAStevenson) earned the chance to design for Target by winning last year's Toronto Fashion Incubator New Label contest which is a yearly competition for emerging designers.

Her 15 piece collection is launching across Canada on March 23rd (see the full collection here) and I have already mark my calender for an early morning of shopping.

I was lucky enough to be invited to a media preview party last Thursday and got to see the collection up close and personal. I already have a few favorite pieces that I have to have.

Sarah Stevenson created all the prints and design of the fabrics by hand before even working with Target's design team. Love how she didn't shy away from all those vibrant colors and adore the watercolor effect.













And love the Instagram ready display at the back, I want this spread in my backyard this summer ♥



My fave pieces are the Ombre Watercolor Blazer $49.99, the black & white laser cut Blouse $39.99 and the blue Peplum dress $59.99.

What's your favorite pieces?!
Mark your calendar for Sunday March 23rd and happy early morning shopping to everyone (^_^)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment