Monday, September 29, 2014

Dufflet® Gluten-Free Desserts [Launch]


Dufflet Pastries (@dufflet), the ground breaking Canadian Bakery founded by Dufflet Rosenburg is launching a gluten-free line. I am not sure about you but as soon as I hear gluten-free, I will assume that it won't be as good as the real thing. Since I don't have Celiac disease, for me Gluten-Free usually mean sacrificing taste and texture, so I was excited to see if this would change my mind.
 
All the items here are certified by the Canadian Celiac Association and they are all made with premium gluten-free ingredients with no artificial flavors, colors and preservatives.
 
 
 
This gluten-free line will be available across Ontario and Québec and will consist of the following tasty items:
 
Carrot Cakelet®
Chocolate Cakelet® 
Pink Velvet Cakelet®  
Lemon Tarts 
Fudge Tarts 
Devil’s Food Cupcakes & Heavenly Vanilla Cupcakes 
Chocolate Chunk Brownie – Chewy fudge brownie with dark chocolate chunks.
Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroon 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was lucky enough to received a pack of the Dufflet's Gluten-Free Lemon Tart and I am not going to lie but it does taste different from the regular stuff with the crust being extra fragile in comparison but it was still delicious nonetheless. This is a really great option for people with Celiac disease and even if I don't, I would love to try their other product from the line especially the Cakelets which look so pretty (just look at the adorable cube pink velvet cake picture above)
 
 
*** Products are complimentary. All opinions are my own *** 

No comments:

Post a Comment