Monday, October 6, 2014

Military Green [OOTD]


Outfit Details:
Jacket & Pleather Skirt- F21(old); Sneaker -Nike (Little Burgundy);
Sunnies (men's department) - H&M; Bag - Rebecca Minkoff (Holt Renfrew)

 
Fall is upon us and the temperature have been dropping day after day and although I am not as afraid of the cold as most of my friends, I still need a light jacket these days. Love the versatility of this light jacket and this military green color is basically a neutral that goes with everything
 
Oh and not sure if some of you have the same problem but I have a rather large head and a lot of the sunglasses out there are either tight or look rather small on me... so sometime I look in the men's department when tends to be larger and which I can share with Ben as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment