Thursday, November 25, 2010

It Bites !!!

I have always love buying affordable accessories/ jewels, anything from bangles,  necklaces, earrings, sunglasses... but never rings.This year, I've started to enjoy wering them especially a few at a time... and I just can't wait to show you my recent purchase. The Alchemy Adderbite Snake Ring that I bought on ebay. I have been going back and forth for a while to buy this or not since it's around $50 and I can only find it online. But as soon as I lay eyes on the real thing, all doubt disappear ♥ Loving it ♥ it's so fierce.

 A great contrast to my sweet pink contact lenses (^_*)



w/ my new f21 tunic, bought it a size bigger to get the extra flowy effect (regretted right away when I step out, it was freezing outside, will have to add a pair of tights next time)


Some other recent buys :
Uurban Outfitters's Armor Plate Knuckle ring



 Anarchy Street's Hinged Caged Armor ring


And my other f21 purchase, their accessories are so cheap






No comments:

Post a Comment