I Instagram this a few weeks ago and I got requested to share the receipt, but frankly I never really follow any. I normally just improvised =P
Slice of Ginger (optional)
Salt & Pepper
Chili Garlic Sriracha
Gochujang (Korean Red Pepper Paste)
1) Marinate the minced pork w/ a little bit of soy sauce, salt and pepper for at least 15 minutes.
2) While the meat is being marinated, start to trim the beans (break off the top & tail)
3) Heat up the frying pan w/ oil and start browning the meat with the garlic and ginger
4) Add the Chili Garlic Sriracha and Gochujang. I don't have the exact measurement but I like to taste as you go. Start with a little and add more if needed.
5) Add the beans in when the meat are almost cooked, cover and let it cook for a few minute. Add a little bit of water if you feel the pan is too dry, but that may not be needed. Remember that the beans will continue to cook after you remove from the heat, so try to take them out right before the way you like it (crispier or softer)
Hope you like this dish as much as we do and do let me know how yours turn out (^_^)