Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Nails - 2013 Holidays [NOTD]

I just can't stay away from glitter for the holidays, I just can't help it (^_^) And with all the pretty colors and texture that comes out during that time is another temptation. I try not to go as shiny as I tend to (see last year's post here)














Formula X For Sephora in Vroom (Metalic Rose Gold)
+
Formula X For Sephora in Meteoric (Top Coat - black, white and rainbow Glitter)


Sephora by O.P.I in Charged It (copper gold)
+
+
Formula X For Sephora in Demolition (Top Coat - blue, turquoise, lime and orange confetti)




+
+
Formula X For Sephora in Demolition (Top Coat - blue, turquoise, lime and orange confetti)


+


Julep in Michelle (midnight inky blue)
+
Julep in Percy (gold flakes)


Back in Movember

+

No comments:

Post a Comment