Thursday, October 17, 2013

Nauman's Pumpkin Patch

The only thing I like about fall are all the beautiful color which help me to forget the approaching cold winter days to come. A friend mention this pumpkin farm and we immediately decided to head over to Waterloo the following week (^_^)





After our usual St.Jacobs Farmer Market Stop (see my old post here), we stop by  

What a sight, so much beautiful color everywhere and who knew there was that many type of squash and pumpkins.

I frankly don't know one squash from the other but thought everything was so beautiful that I want to share some of the pictures I took
 

Gourds
 







Poke e'mon Pumpkins
 

Mini Pumpkins
 


Carnival Squash
 


What my friend got, yes he even bought the big ugly one


Rows & rows of pumpkins, they even have a corn maze which make it a perfect family day trip.
I even saw parents taking pictures of their baby dress as pumpkin with all the pumpkins (^_^)




 Amazing, will definitely want to come back (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment