Thursday, June 16, 2011

Color Happy =D


Ok, I have been know to stick with black for all my more dressier outfits. I normally only wear more colorful flowery dresses for more casual/ day time during summer... work, winter and at night, I tend to stick with black... yes I am sort of boring.

But this season color-blocking trend caught my eye and have been loving it... so I just have to have at least one outfit of this trend =P 
And seeing how colorful it is, it just make me happy and I have been calling it my happy outfit =D



 I was changing back to my heels for these pics and dinner after since I wore my trusty ballet flat for a day of shopping. I ♥ my super high heels but I'm not the type of gurl who could walk in heels for hours.... for me heels are on-off car thing and I do think gurls who could wear it all day long probably have some sort of super power =P






♥ my new heels that I got on sale at Aldo 2 weeks ago at around $40

 

still rocking my claw bracelet that you have seen here
 

Outfit Details: 
Top, skirt and blazer - ZARA; Shoe - Aldo; Bracelet - ASOS;

2 comments: