Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I heard it through the Grapevines


Day 2 was a bit chillier compare to Day 1 here, so I layer a sweater w/ faux fur collar underneath my jacket and added tights.
The hotel that we went to (cheap, $50 a night) didn't have a blow-dryer and we totally forget to bring ours... hence the messy frizzy hair (>_<)

I always have difficulties naming my outfit post, so most of the time it's pretty straight forward and simply... for this post, Ben help and obviously he choose a song that frankly I haven't heard of =P


 Start our day at a nearby AYCE brunch buffet AlMac's Buffet
Heh, you don't get drunk as easily with a full stomach especially an oily one since it coat you stomach so that alcohol don't absorb as easily =P


There's was a small cafe/bakery at the back of our 21st stop from Day 2 here at  




Love the random crates as bread shelf


 They serve Balzac's Coffee (also available in Distillery District) there and 
their crinkle cookies are to die for


Would love to try the Bistro next time we are there (^_^)






Outfit Details: 
Tank & Sweater  -H&M; Skirt & Faux Leather Jacket - ZARA; boots - UO

No comments:

Post a Comment