Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ainimal Print


I have been craving for some animal prints pieces for a while now but most of the time when shopping, my bf will disagreed with me... saying that it's not me etc. At last found one that he approved, a fun & cute version especially with the touches of hot pink.
Didn't want to look like a teen/little gurl, I just pair it with all BLACK (my fave color).... and you may have notice that I have been wearing this faux leather studded jacket a lot, but I just can't help it since it just goes with everything. If you don't already own a faux or real leather "biker" style jacket like this, I highly recommend to get one and you'll not regret it (^_^)





♥ my trusty S90

Outfit Details: 
Skirt & Necklace - F21; Leather Jacket - ZARA;  Bag -H&M; rings - F21 & H&M
Shoes - JC (here) from Little Burgundy

No comments:

Post a Comment