Tuesday, April 5, 2011

☼ Bright Orangey Day ☼

This past Saturday was the first sunny warmer day for months now, it still pretty cold out but at least for a few hours it was warm and sunny enough to walk around without a jacket.

I have decided to wear my bright orange shorts that I bought recently, that's the first bottom in bright color cause I tend to stick with bright tops instead (cause I'm bottom heavy) with my eyelet strip 3/4 sleeves t-shirt that I purposely bought together to match =P
But it's still way too cold to go bare legs so have to throw on the thigh high socks 

I thought this is a bit too preppy looking compare to my usual bohemian / rocker chic style
This is a bit too "sweet" looking.. LOL !!!
Maybe I'll color block and remix this short with a crop fall off the shoulder tee instead (^_^)

Btw, I look super tired after a night of partying here and the under eye bag definitely doesn't go with my bright sweet preppy look






Outfit Details: 
Shorts, t-shirt & socks - H&M; cage ring - ebay; shoes - F21; bag - Little Burgundy; nails - Sally Hansen Xtreme wear in 33 Pacific Blue (have the best colors that sells for $2 at walmart)

1 comment:

  1. Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this site. It's simple,
    yet effective. A lot of times it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between usability and appearance. I must say that you've done a great job with this.
    Additionally, the blog loads super fast for me on Safari.

    Superb Blog!

    Visit my blog post - get followers on instagram fast
    My page > how can i buy instagram followers online

    ReplyDelete