Wednesday, January 19, 2011

i deal Coffee (feature: Wanda's Pie In the Sky)



This is my first time at i deal Coffee and I have been meaning to try for a while since it's been voted #1 by blog TO as The Best Cafes in Toronto (West Side). I just can't believe Manic Coffee is only #10, it's the best in my opinion =P







Super long handles =P

 Latte ~ it's good but not great and no fancy latte art here =(
It's not even in my top 5

Dark Organic Blend
~ Well balanced, smooth, rich and heavy body... very very flavorful
Will go back to buy a pound to bring home for sure 
Served in random mug, a Star Wars mug for my nerdy Ben (^_^)




 Their own roaster




They only have the logo, there's no sign / indication of the name.

I Deal Coffee on Urbanspoon


After coffee, we decided to drop by Wanda's Pie in the Sky
This is our 3rd time there and this time we decided to buy a small pie to bring home.
There wasn't much choice but guess it's because it's after Christmas and not back to their regular schedule yet (it was Dec 27)



Bought a small Strawberry Rhubarb Pie, perfect tart & tangy treat.
Love their pie, haven't try one that I don't like yet.. tried their Blueberry pie, Peach Melba (they even offered to heat it up for you) and Ben's Pecan Pie (normally I don't like it cause it's usually too sweet but the one at Wanda's, it was extremely well balance and perfect with a cup of coffee)


Just can't resist to buy 2 small squares but it wasn't that good
~ maybe it wasn't fresh enough, maybe pre-baked for the holiday seasons? O_o
usually everything are super fresh


Btw, their latte are not bad and have the cute latte art (better than Ideal's). 
This pic was from my last visit.


Wanda's Pie in the Sky on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment